Solar panels connect to the hybrid battery and store solar energy
Self-Sufficient – The Dream
Making your home completely self-sufficient is no longer a dream for the future. Encouraging people to consider making their homes and businesses self-sufficient is the next step towards a clean energy future.
How It Works
Solar panels connect to the hybrid solar battery and store solar energy. The batteries still remain connected to the power grids. This means the mains power can generate electricity for your home if poor weather affects your solar power. Using SMA Products coupled with Large Deep Discharge Solar Batteries Westsun Energy creates your own solar power plant at your disposal.
Q.HOME, Tomorrows Technology Today
Why Choose Q.HOME?
- Guaranteed to outperform all other major residential solar and energy storage solutions in the Australian market
- Back-up system making it ideal for locations with unstable electrical supplies
- Silent operation due to its natural battery cooling system
- Digitally connected to easily track energy production and storage
- Covered by Q.CELLS industry-leading local Australian support
- An energy management system for you to monitor and predict household usage patterns and solar predictions
- Q.HOME 6.3kW storage expandable to 18.9kW, single or three phase home compatibility
- Keep your Synergy feed-in-tariff with a huge 8.4kW array
- Engineered in Germany and made in Korea
Huawei Hybrid Inverter
Why Choose Huawei?
- Offers leading smart PV solutions
- More than 30 years of expertise in the industry
- Incorporate many of the latest ICT technologies
- Used in over 170 countries
- One-Fits-All solution
- One app to set up all system components
- All inverter connected devices can be automatically detected in FusionSolar app
- AI Powered Arcing Protection
- Compatible to SUN2000-450w-P Optimiser
- Battery ready by direct Plug & Play, no extra device or any retrofit required
- A 5KTL inverter allows 5kW full power AC outputs plus 5kW full power battery charge
- High efficiency inverter topology, Max. Efficiency 98.4%.
SENEC Your Life. Your Energy
Why Choose SENEC?
- Suits all solar systems
- Pay less for power day and night
- Everything is under your control
- Self-generated electricity
- Powerful smart power storage, and groundbreaking power products
- SENEC Home comes with a 10 year warranty and is engineered for 12,000 recycling charges
- Capacity 4.5kW/9kW
- Warranty period – 10 years (manufacturer’s) 20 year extended warranty available
- Floor mounted, indoor or outdoor
- Weight – 80-115kg (depending on battery size)
Fronius New and Innovative
The Fronius GEN24 Plus, with power categories of between 3 and 6Kw, is the ideal hybrid inverter for private households. With many features as standard, the single-phase device covers all customer requirements.
The Fronius GEN24 Plus leaves nothing to be desired with numerous features such as energy management functions, WLAN connection as standard, Ethernet connectivity and easy integration of third-party components. Thanks in particular to the PV Point – an integrated socket supplied with electricity when backup power is needed – and the full backup feature in the event of power outages, it ensures the highest degree of power supply reliability.